What We Collect (and How it is Used and Shared)
We use information about you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Services.
- Research and develop new services.
- Help protect the safety of Caregiver Feed and our users, which includes blocking suspected spammers, addressing abuse, and enforcing the Caregiver Feed User Agreement and our other policies.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, invoices, and other support and administrative messages.
- Provide customer service.
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events, and provide other news and information we think will be of interest to you).
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services.
- Measure the effectiveness of ads shown on our Services; and
- Personalize the Services, and provide and optimize advertisements, content, and features that match user profiles or interests.
Much of the information on the Services is public and accessible to everyone, even without an account. By using the Services, you are directing us to share this information publicly and freely.
When you submit content to a public part of the Services, any visitors to and users of our Services will be able to see that content, the username associated with the content, and the date and time you originally submitted the content. Caregiver Feed allows other sites to embed public Caregiver Feed content via our embed tools. Caregiver Feed also allows third parties to access public Caregiver Feed content via technologies. Although some parts of the Services may be private or quarantined, they may become public (e.g., at the moderator’s option in the case of private communities) and you should take that into consideration before posting to the Services.
We offer social sharing features that let you share content or actions you take on our Services with other media. Your use of these features enables the sharing of certain information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these social sharing features (e.g.Facebook, Twitter).
Caregiver Feed only shares nonpublic information about you in the following ways. We do not sell this information.
- With your consent. We may share information about you with your consent or at your direction.
- With linked services. If you link your Caregiver Feed account with a third-party service, Caregiver Feed will share the information you authorize with that third-party service. You can control this sharing as described in “Your Choices” below.
- With our service providers. We may share information with vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work for us. Their use of personal data will be subject to appropriate confidentiality and security measures. A few examples: (i) payment processors who process transactions on our behalf, (ii) cloud providers who host our data and our services, (iii) third-party ads measurement providers who help us and advertisers measure the performance of ads shown on our Services.
- To comply with the law. We may share information in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, including, but not limited to, meeting national security or law enforcement requirements.
- In an emergency. We may share information if we believe it is necessary to prevent imminent and serious bodily harm to a person.
- To enforce our policies and rights. We may share information if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our User Agreement, rules, or other Caregiver Feed policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of ourselves and others.
- With our affiliates. We may share information between and among Caregiver Feed, and any of our parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership.
- Aggregated or de-identified information. We may share information about you that has been aggregated or anonymized such that it cannot reasonably be used to identify you. For example, we may show the total number of times a post has been upvoted without identifying who the visitors were, or we may tell an advertiser how many people saw their ad.
How We Protect Your Information
We take measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
You can help maintain the security of your account by configuring two-factor authentication.
We store the information we collect for as long as it is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
You have choices about how to protect and limit the collection, use, and sharing of information about you when you use the Services. Some of these choices are available to everyone who uses Caregiver Feed, while others only apply if you have a Caregiver Feed account.
International Data Transfers
We are based in the United States and we process and store information on servers located in the United States. We may store information on servers and equipment in other countries depending on a variety of factors, including the locations of our users and service providers. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to the U.S. and other countries, where you may not have the same rights as you do under local law.
Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to create an account or otherwise use the Services. Additionally, if you are in the EEA, you must be over the age required by the laws of your country to create an account or otherwise use the Services, or we need to have obtained verifiable consent from your parent or legal guardian.
Caregiver Feed LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. We also participate in other affiliate programs. Please note, we do not accept gifts, money, samples or any other incentives from companies in exchange for any special consideration when we prepare our product reviews, gift ideas, or for any reason mention a product. However, we may receive an affiliate fee from some online retailers (like Amazon) when readers click on their website from ours. This helps us support our blog and keeps access to our blog content free to the public. Please be assured we remain unbiased, objective and impartial when conducting reviews or mentioning a product.
Changes to This Policy
Family Caregiver Support
Join our Facebook Group
Prefer your logs, trackers, and checklists in a booklet form?
We’ve got you covered!
We have created some with you in mind!
Trackers, logs, and checklists are a great way to stay organized (and remember things 🙂